Summer Technology-iN-Teaching Trainings

Attendance Poll for Summer T-iN-T Trainings

CSCOPE Developer Training

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to Wood River Elementary School Blog

Welcome to our Winning Team Blog! This year we are racing towards continued success! As an Exemplary school we have strived to be at the top academically as we move on as a Professional Learning Community! This year we will start focusing more on integrating technology within our curriculum. Wood River students will not only have exemplary grades but they will acquire technology skills that will give them life skills to be successful citizens as they progress through their education and careers in life!
I would like to challenge and encourage all staff and parents to join in on our blog adding any positive comments about Wood River initiatives, events, student success, etc. Teachers can also share positive statements, celebrations and even ideas for integrating technology.
Have a Happy New Year! As we move into 2010 we look forward to the opportunities teachers and students will have at Wood River! Please join in an post your positive thoughts! Thanks for your time!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok I always like to be first. Just want to say WOW what a great place to work and spend my time each day. Love the students, staff and my working buddies. I am so blessed to be a part of Wood River Primary School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a great school year so far. I am looking forward to bringing in the year 2010 with my awesome students and great Kinder team and other faculty memebers. What a great place to spend my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wood River is such a great place to visit. All the teachers, students, and staff are so nice and courteous. I love coming to visit. Keep up the wonderful work at your exemplary campus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wood River is all about great teachers guiding and teaching wonderful students! This is a terrific campus with lots of positive energy! 2010 is going to be a terrific year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about working with a bunch of great ladies and for an awesome school! Thank you for making me feel welcomed. Can't wait for the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are having a great year! My students are very excited about learning to read!!

    ReplyDelete